Friday, January 7, 2011

day seventeen: a whole week!

Romeo is doing very, very, good. Despite my excess of homework and busy schedule, I have managed to squeeze in more than an hour of playtime everyday at night. He enjoys free time so much and is always very excited to come out and play. Binkies are his favorite pastime, right behind eating treats and veggies. He has been eating lots and it's so reassuring to know he's happy when he does his binkies. Yesterday, he jumped extremely high--well past a foot. He's a very energetic bunny. :)

His chewing habits haven't improved but they haven't worsened either. He still gnaws at the window sill occasionally but not as much as before. All in all, he's having a great time and I find myself missing him everyday at school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: