Friday, June 17, 2011











Long time no post, haha. I had finals this past week so I've been super busy. The rabbits are doing great! My dad came back a few days ago so they've been getting a bunch of attention. :) These photos were taken a few weeks ago by my mom and I while we let them outside to play. Aren't they adorable? These pictures actually do them a little justice, haha.

Last week Romeo's stomach was upset again. I don't know why but he probably ate too much. He can't control himself. It happened at night and he just sat there looking sad and refusing treats. My mom and i were beyond worried. We gave him belly rubs and sat with him forever.The next morning he was his usual self again, yay!

P.S. Can you spot the mysterious rabbit ears in the first picture? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: