Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today~


Today my mom and I renovated the rabbit cage! We extended out the NIC cubes and took down the ones we used to cover the top. Romeo jumping out isn't really an issue anymore because all he wants to do is be with Tigerlily. c:

Here's what it looks like:

It's basically the same thing but lots bigger.

They have room to jump around now! Anyways, the reason we did this is because today was the one month mark to apply Romeo's ear medicine. Before we put him back we have to make sure everything's clean so my mom and I just switched out the old carpet for new carpet! It's very clean and nice-looking. They're still exploring though and it's confusing to them. They're already much at home though! (I'm really happy because I've been trying to advocate more space for a long time now haha~)

Here they are, enjoying~

Look at Romeo!
This is my favorite picture!
Haha! Tigerlily is funny looking.

Aww. Tigerlily is beautiful.

They're so cute...



Aren't they perfect? So that's all I have for today. Hope you enjoyed all the new pictures!
I also took a video of them awhile back so I will upload to youtube asap and post it here.

 Yesterday I let Romeo and Tigerlily out for a long time. Romeo ventured out to the rest of the house, just like the old times! I was so happy that he was binkying again. In fact, as I was sitting with him in the living room, he scared me with a sudden binky of joy! It was great.

Tigerlily chose to stay in the hallway. She binkyed like a crazy bunny and was very interested in the shoes! She ran around fearlessly. My little bunny is growing up. :) She came over and begged for treats with Romeo and their cuteness made me spoil them with sweets.


Fear not, they are having a wonderful time!

Thanks for reading!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: