Sunday, April 10, 2011

Updates on Romeo's Ear

First of all I would like to again note the close bond that Romeo and Tigerlily share. I feel as if no one could ever tear them apart. :) This is happy-making.

Every other day my mom and I have been dropping baby oil into Romeo's ears. I first wrap him into a bunny burrito and then we begin. Romeo hates it. After 3 times he started to predict the event. Whenever I lay the bunny burrito cloth on the floor he would run home. I actually had  to grab him from his hidey house. Poor boy, it must be so uncomfortable. The good thing is that Tigerlily always helps him lick his ears after we put in the oil. She likes to lay next to Romeo when he's uncomfortable. :)

Anyways, the main point of this post is to say that Romeo's ears are well on their way to recovery. In fact today when I looked at them with a flashlight there was no gunk left! His ears are also normal colored now. :) I'm so happy for him~ I will still need to use the second dose of medication though. I will apply it near the 24th this month. :)

Today I brought Romeo outside to play for the first time in a long time. He ran around doing binkies and in all naughtiness, nibbled on stuff he's not supposed to! Bad boy! Overall, however, he did very well. I brushed him a little because he's heavily shedding. Tigerlily on the other hand hardly sheds at all. I wonder why. o:

That's all for today. :D


P.S. Happy birthday Daddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: