Monday, March 28, 2011

Romeo's Left Ear

Today Suzi came to look at Romeo's ear. It has progressed and there's a LOT of the clumpy stuff in there now. He scratches it like crazy and the fur around it is thinning. It's very scary looking.

Yesterday night Suzi emailed me and said that I should put in a little bit of oil in his ear to soften the gunk. It was difficult getting him to stop kicking in my arms (he doesn't like to be held anymore, probably because of his ear pain) but we did it! My mom dropped in a little oil that got everywhere on his ears. I hope some of it made it to the gunk, haha.

Anyways, Suzi came over and she brought some Revolution mites medicine. It's the liquid kind that you can smear between his shoulders. She also treated Tigerlily just in case. We're supposed to add more oil after a week and re apply the meds after a month. Suzi mentioned that it might even be earwax but only a vet can tell after lab procedures. Either way the Revolution meds cause no harm so she used it just in case.


Romeo will get better soon-- back to his usual self. I just know it. c:









P.S. THANK YOU SUZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: