Monday, March 28, 2011

Miracle Bonding.

I am happy to announce that Romeo and Tilly are BFFS.

They have been staying together 24/7 for about a week now. It was slightly shaky the first day and Tigerlily bit off tiny parts of Romeo's fur but they still overall did fine.

Now they could not be better. They are ALWAYS together. Romeo follows Tilly around and Tilly follows Romeo around. They're always lying down together, eating together, grooming together, grooming each other, playing together....the works. :)

Recently I put back the bunny house my dad made. They were very territorial about it, especially in the beginning when Tilly wouldn't let Romeo inside (haha). It's fine now though. They never ever quarrel. <3
Furthermore, I took out the extra litterbox. It's great because they either take turns or when they can't hold it in, squeeze in together. c:


Tigerlily's fur has been changing colors. At first (look at the pictures!) she had a big clump of orange colored fur on her forehead. It's almost entirely gone now. Only a few strands are orange but otherwise her forehead fur blends in with the rest of her fur. She's much much prettier now. She's a beautiful rabbit. I will take pictures soon to show you!~

So yeah. That's what's been going on with my two darlings. c:
Happy news, huh? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: