Thursday, December 30, 2010

day eight && day nine

day eight
Yes, I know I didn't post yesterday! I didn't see the point because Romeo didn't do much until it was too late to post. Yesterday before bed at around 11 pm or 12 pm, Romeo wanted to come out and play. He was a super-sweetie so I let him out. He sat there and licked me. He climbed onto my lap and let me pet him even though he knew that I had no food. I feel like he has accepted me. :)

day nine
This post was supposed to be a "love on Romeo" post but this morning, he decided to show his super-naughty side. He ran around and chewed up the window sill. Not only that but he also created noise and havoc in his cage. Once again, he is on probation and can't come out until he learns to behave. Bad bunny, bad!

I still love him though. :)

As for me, I just finished my homework. Yes, I have a lot. ; o;


fun websites ♥
house rabbit blog has an ah-mazing 24/7 webcam of two adorable bunnies: Ginger (flemish giant) and JuJu (blue dutch). Check it out. :)
bklyn bunny has another cute webcam. Roebling is the bunny in question. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: