Friday, December 24, 2010

day three : ROMEO

Bunny is completely used to me. He likes nibbling my clothes and getting pets. He climbs onto my legs and nibbles me. He's so cute! He also sleeps, eats, drinks, and poops a lot! His chew toys are actually being used slightly and they're worn on the sides. Today I cleaned out his litter box while he was "sleeping". It turns out he was just chilling and as soon as I lifted his litter box, he ran right out to play. I think he felt it was weird that his toilet and food disappeared. I had to clean it quickly so he wouldn't pee anywhere.


His jumping skills are spectacular. He jumped over the coca cola box like it was nothing at all. It's so cute when he stands up. He really likes sniffing me and trying to be taller than me!

I tried to discipline him today. I clapped and said "NO" when he chewed ferociously (he reminds me of a lion sometimes..) on the cage wiring. He stopped after a few claps and he hasn't done it again. He's so smart. So, so smart.

He's asleep right now. His daily schedule is about the same each day though. He comes out really early in the morning, sleeps at about noon (and occasionally gets up to pee and poop). Then in the evening at around 6 pm he comes out and wants to play again. After he goes back to sleep and comes out again at 10pm or 11pm for more play. I don't know about the night. Sometimes he wakes me up and I hear him chewing on stuff.

Everyone says his chewing desire will pass or lessen with time. That's definitely good!

Today, in the morning, I let him out to play. My mom and dad blocked the window sill and blocked the narrow passageways with boxes. He's strong though and just crushed the boxes flat. Bad bunny!

I have officially named him Romeo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: