Saturday, December 25, 2010

not-so-innocent on day four

Romeo's not scared of me AT ALL anymore. Yesterday night he was going crazy making loud noises as he shook his cardboard boxes to and fro. When I went to check how he was doing, I would see him sitting there like nothing happened. He would be sitting there all innocently like the way he did in his "AND THE CANDIDATES ARE..." picture. He would look at me with his large sweet eyes and hop on over to the edge of the cage wanting to play. He's such a sweetie but I can never catch him in the act. He's a funny bunny, he is.

I also opened the new oxbow hay we got from LPS. He LOVES it. He's been munching on it all day and we refill it many, many times.

I think I was right to name him Romeo. Yesterday I tested to see if he liked Parsley (from our own garden) or Romaine Lettuce more. I put both near him, had him smell both, and he picked Romaine Lettuce both times. He ate the Parsley, but it wasn't his first choice. Today morning I fed him some Clover (also from our own garden) and he refused to eat the stem. I don't think he likes it much...

At 11 pm yesterday, he wanted desperately to come out and play. My mom, dad, and I let him out and it was a true miracle. He didn't pause even once to chew at the window sill. He did paw at the wall but it wasn't a big deal. He's much much braver now and set out to find new play areas. We didn't let him because it's not bunny-proofed, but it was cute watching him try. He approached us and licked our hands while submitting to a few back rubs. :) He's a true darling.

It's Christmas today and we all got presents. Romeo got three! I gave him some cat toys that jingle when he pushes them around. He picked one that was his favorite and stowed it away in his hide-away house. He likes to pick it up with his teeth and shake it around like a lion with prey. He enjoys the jingling and it's his treasure now. I'm happy he's so happy.

He really is a fatty though. He eats all day long minus sleeping time and playing time. He eats soooo much!! I hope he doesn't eat toooo much. He needs to monitor himself! (:

Anyways, Merry Christmas! Romeo says hi. :)


Here is a video from yesterday. There's that cute yawn. :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: