Sunday, December 26, 2010

day five: romeo gets company

Charlotte and Julia came over today. Romeo wasn't shy, but he sure was naughty! I think he gets confused after he gets held (Charlotte held him today!). After that, he started chewing at the window sill again. After they left (it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice seeing them~) I let Romeo out again. He was perfectly perfect and didn't do anything bad until I held him. Right after, he went to nibble. I think it's his punishment for me...

Anyways, I filmed part of his adventure.
He's cute, isn't he? Anyways, he's doing great. During the video, he responded to each and every one of my calls for him to come over. He's really sweet and smart. He ignored me when Charlotte and Julia were here though. I think he gets really confused when lots of people are around. The same went for when Alene came over. He's either shy or crazy. :)

We fed him lots of apple. He's spoiled rotten. He kept begging and begging for more. We couldn't resist that little face...

So yeah, have a great break. Romeo is having a great time!


P.S. photos are updated !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: