Monday, December 27, 2010

day six: home alone

Today Romeo was home by himself for a long time. We went out to Pigeon's Point Beach and walked around in the sand (in other words, we didn't do much). In the morning we prepared for him extra hay and pellets (which he consumed on the spot). I think he slept all day because it's super quiet in the hills when we're not home. He didn't drink too much water and didn't pee or poop a lot. He was probably pretty bored. My mom let him out to play before we left and he just wandered around curiously sniffing. After we got back I let him out to play again. He went binky-crazy after I fed him two large romaine lettuce leaves and a small bit of apple. He acted properly --just as a gentleman bunny should. :)

I kept thinking about him all day and watched his videos on my camera. I have no life except for little Romeo. :) I wonder how I'll survive once school starts. Anyways, he wants to play again so I'm gonna go let him out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: