Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i'm serious: i need names

UPDATE ON ADOPTION:
Oh my gosh. Suzi hasn't replied to some of my questions but I'm pretty sure I'm meeting the bunnies (and taking one home) today! I'm beyond excited. omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!

UPDATE ON NAMES:
I really need to think of some bunny names. I'm still thinking Holly is my best choice but what if I adopt a boy bunny?
Girl names: 
Holly ★★
Daffodil
Daisy ★
Pearl
Clover ★
Lacey ★
Vanilla
Velvet
Belle
Emmy ★★
Tilly

Boy names: 
Mistletoe
Copper
Basil ★
Butterscotch
Kiwi
Ollie ★★★
Puddles
Teddy ★
Dandelion
Tinker
Ace
Toffee
Clover ★

I made this list by searching "bunny names" on Google. I'm so unoriginal. ; o; It served it's purpose though, haha. After I made the list I realized that Holly might actually not be the perfect choice. I might go with Daisy, Lacey, Clover, or Emmy. I guess I'll ask around. c: For a boy bunny, I'm probably gonna go with Ollie though. The name is just so cute ! I also like Clover, Basil, or Teddy for a boy. As you can see, I didn't exactly pick the most popular or even normal names ever created. I want my bunny to be at least a little unique. :)

I'll update with my choice as soon as I pick!
I think I'm leaving to adopt bunny soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: