Friday, December 17, 2010

the name game

So the date to meet the bunnies has pretty much been set up. I'm super excited! They're getting spayed/neutered on Monday the 20th. I hope they make it through super well. :) Luck luck luck!!

I've been thinking of names for the bunnies. I know they already have names and stuff but Carolina and Clara are too normal and unbunnylike. Bugs 2 is bunnylike but really weird, haha. Since they're going to come just before Christmas, I'm thinking of Christmasy stuff like Holly(girl) or Mistletoe(boy). I really don't know. What's a good name for a bunny? ; o;

Maybe I'll name bunny after I get to know her. c: It could be based on her personality like the seven dwarfs except I'd never name her "Grumpy" or "Happy" or anything.

I like the idea of a name after some sort of candy like Truffles, Caramel, Vanilla, or something of the sort.

Basically, I just don't really want to keep the current names. It's not like they're bad names or anything but I think naming the bunny will be part of bonding. It's not even like bunny will know it's name. I just want the feeling of really knowing her. c:


Anyways, I'll think about it and keep the blog posting. It's winter break, after all, and I'll have much more time!

Looking forward to welcoming bunny home. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on my blog!
Leave Romeo and Tigerlily some comments. c: